Subsubsection 220.127.116.11 - Collect a Dataset
When collecting a dataset it is important to note that you can only collect on Omega between 0 and 180°. If you need to collect more, collect the first 180° with Omega, flip the crystal 180° in Phi, and collect with Omega between 0 and 180° again for the back side.
- press the * Tab to create a new run
- Follow Collect a Still-Image, but notice the availability of
End: Frame Number | Omega Angle
- enter the Start: Frame | Omega
- enter the End: Omega
- End: Frame will auto-fill
- Dark Images are collected automatically
- click Collect
- click Reset if the run stops early
- When re-inputing the Frame Number and Omega Angle subsequent to a reset, be sure not to press enter following the Frame Number. Doing so will prevent BLU-ICE from properly resuming the data collection. Only press enter after inputing the Omega Angle.